Monday 31 March 2014

NEW COLLABORATION SERIES: MAKE ME UP


Hey guys and gals, I have some very exciting news for you. Guess who I'm currently sharing a Chai Tea Latte with in Starbucks? Well, not sharing exactly, that would be weird. However, I am enjoying the company (with our very separate beverages) of the beautiful Sunna from the fashion blog "The New Noir".

Sunna is a designer and writer from London and writes posts about fashion trends and style which are both helpful and interesting for fashionistas and style virgins alike. She also blogs her own progress as a designer and often includes helpful tips on beginning a career in the industry. I especially loved her recent get the look on Clemence Poesy; because who wouldn't want to look like Clemence? She is effortlessly elegant and, more importantly, she was in Harry Potter. That's all I look for in a woman, really.

So, I think I've now effectively built up the suspense, although the title gave everything away before I'd even started: we are going to be starting a collaboration series together! The series, called "Make Me Up", will give you style advice for your height, shape, age, skin tone, facial structure. We also thought we'd throw in a few "Get The Look" posts for good measure, where we'll show you how to look your best whatever the occasion, wear the latest trends, and recreate that celebrity look you've been dying to try.

I hope I've managed to whet your appetite with this little taster (pun intended). If you are intrigued by this OTP, then check back in two weeks when our first post of this fortnightly series will go live. For those of you who actually have a life, OTP stands for One True Pairing. I wouldn't look it up, if I were you. There's some very strange (I would even go as far as horrific) fan fiction on the internet.

Please go and check out Sunna's blog if you have the chance! Here's an example of her design work.


No comments:

Post a Comment